Some of you may be wondering who Billy Graham is, or was I should say. He passed away a few days ago, on February 21, 2018 at the age of 99. Out of all the people on this earth, I think he was the one who brought the most people to Christ.
He was a Reverend and preached in many different churches all around the world. But what really got to me about Him, was his words. God really blessed this man because when he spoke, you got chills in your arms.
I’ve complied a list of what I think the be the best quotes from Billy Graham that just speak to you on another level.
1. “I have never known a man who received Christ and ever regretted it”
2. “The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, ‘O God, forgive me, or help me”
3. “You cannot live the Christian life by yourself. The Holy Spirit must live in you and express Himself through you. Living for Christ is a day-by-day experience. It is a continuous dependence upon the Spirit of God. It is believing in His faithfulness”
4. “It’s the Holy Spirit’s job to convict. God’s job to judge, and my job to love”
5. “Being a Christian is more than just an instantaneous conversion; it is like a daily process whereby you grow to be more and more like Christ”
6. “My home is in Heaven. I’m just traveling through this world”
7. “The will of God will not take us where the grace of God cannot sustain us”
8. “God Has given us two hands -one to receive with and the other to give with. We are not cisterns made for hoarding; we are channels made for sharing”
9. “My prayer today is that we will feel the loving arms of God wrapped around us, and will know in our hearts that He will never forsake us as we trust in Him”
10. “Christ not only died for all: He died for each”
11. “We are the Bibles the world is reading; We are the creeds the world is needing; We are the sermons the world is heeding”
12. “I’ve read the last page of the Bible. It’s all going to turn out all right”
13. “One of the great needs in the Church today is for every Christian to become enthusiastic about his faith in Jesus Christ”
14. “God doesn’t comfort us to make us comfortable, but to make us comforters”
15. “Most of us know about god, but that is quite different from knowing God”